So you are planning to have an outdoor wedding! That’s an awesome idea; an outdoor wedding adds a sense of drama and romance to the already special day. But you have to keep a few things in mind in order to keep the day perfect and also to help the outdoor wedding photographers from facing too many difficulties while clicking your snaps.
Check out a few tips that will help your photographer click some really good photographs.
· G Good Background – Make sure to choose a good background. It helps in making the picture more alive and the subject in front more prominent. In an outdoor wedding you can use the background to create drama. Imagine standing near the cliff with the mountains as the backdrop, it will be an awesome picture.
· S Sunlight – The best time for outdoor wedding photography is an hour before sunset and sunrise. Because during this time the natural light takes a beautiful golden hue which can create amazing pictures and make people look even more beautiful.
· B Black and White – Ask your photographers to shoot some or most of your snaps in black and white. The natural light and the natural surroundings help in creating some amazing black and white pictures.
· B Bugs – Make sure to use a bug zapper or to light citronella candles in order to control those pesky little pests. Neither will your guests like it nor will the photographs come out good if the guests have to continually swat the air.
· N Nature – Keep in mind that nature may plan to play truant on that very special day. Make sure to have second option like a tent or an indoor arrangement. However good your wedding photographer be even they won’t be able to capture good images if there’s a heavy downpour or a big snowstorm. Though the chances of such an incident are very rare yet it is always better to be prepared.
· P Permits – Make sure to get hold of permits for conducting your outdoor wedding, otherwise everything will go haywire. Make sure that the venue you have chosen allows outdoor wedding photography.
Whenever you are planning an outdoor wedding make sure to have a thorough planning. And always have an option b with you. You never know when things may go wrong. An outdoor wedding can go terribly wrong at times due to even small things getting neglected, like the absence of loads of sunscreen while having a beach wedding. Make sure to make your guests feel comfortable, only if they are happy and comfortable your outdoor wedding photographs will come out good. Irritated guests can never be made to look happy even by the best wedding photographer. Plan it through and have a great outdoor wedding.